"Taking time to do nothing, often brings everything into perspective." -Doe Zantamata
People often laugh, along with giving me crazy looks when I make it known that I'm an introvert. through and through. I love people, like LOVE them. and I love spending time with people and laughing and making memories. but nothing says heaven like moments alone. these moments are harder and harder to come by as life progresses, but when I find the still silence and the ability to just sit and savor each and every minute of it. I leave so refreshed. since starting college, I have learned to cherish the times that I'm able to just slow down, to stop and just rest at the feet of the Lord. to reflect on his goodness. this week, was nothing compared to last week but it was still quite a challenge. I constantly live in survival mode. yet, the Lord was so gracious as to allow my only class to get cancelled today, creating an hour of silence because sometimes, planners, pan...
Comments
Post a Comment